Spravato™ (esketamine): Is it right for you?
- Call our office and set up a consultation with one of our clinicians. We’ll discuss your specific circumstances and see if Spravato™ (esketamine) may be an option for you, or if not, what we would recommend. We offer traditional and advanced treatments, with a specialty in mood disorders such as treatment-resistant depression.
- Please bring a list of your previous and current psychiatric medications, including drug names, doses, length of treatment, how well it worked, and any adverse events to your consultation. We will use this information to better understand what the best treatment option(s) could be for you at this point in your illness. If it appears Spravato is appropriate, we will request insurance authorization for its use.
- Esketamine, branded as Spravato™ is FDA approved for the treatment of treatment resistant depression.
- It is a nasal spray.
- It must be administered and monitored in an approved clinic, with two hours of observation in the clinic following each dose.
- The dose will be either 56mg or 84mg depending on the person.
- The course of treatment is twice weekly for 4 weeks, then weekly to every other week indefinitely.
Janssen CarePath Savings Program
The CarePath Savings Program is a rebate program for those with private/commercial health insurance that will reduce the cost per dose to $10 per treatment for up to $7150 worth of treatments. This program does not pay for costs associated with the treatment center fees which may or may not be reimbursable by insurance plans.