Pacific Psych Advantages
Our commitment is to high-quality, individualized, interdisciplinary care, using traditional-to-advanced treatments, based on the patient’s needs.
- We are one of the most experienced mental health clinics in the US with the use of IV and IM ketamine therapy for treatment-resistant depression and other psychiatric conditions. Since 2015, we have completed over 6000 ketamine treatments without any severe adverse events.
- We are one of the only private practice psychiatry clinics in the nation to have both a psychiatrist and an anesthesiologist on staff. We are able to tap into the expertise from both fields to provide ketamine infusions that are as safe and effective as possible.
- As you might expect based on our experience and expertise, our current protocol’s success rate is, as far as we are aware, among the highest in the nation, at more than 80%, based on objective data collected. 80% of patients that start injectable ketamine therapy in our clinic successfully move from the induction phases to the maintenance phase.
- We are not a “ketamine clinic.” We are an interventional psychiatric clinic, which means we treat all levels of depression with an array of treatment modalities, from conservative psychiatric medication management, psychotherapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation, theta burst stimulation, and injectable ketamine therapy.
- We are open five days a week (closed on weekends and major holidays). This means we don’t have to bend our recommended protocols around our limited availability as “part time ketamine clinics” may. We are conveniently located in downtown Del Mar in a beautiful medical building.
- We are in-network with most major health plans and can bill most of our services (excluding ketamine treatments) directly to insurance companies. Our staff is very experienced with billing, prior authorization requests, and other insurance matters. We help take the guesswork out of what insurance plans will and won’t cover, and how much you will be expected to pay for specific services within our clinic, well before treatment begins.
- Dr. Jake Hollingsworth is a graduate of the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine Integrative Medicine Fellowship, bringing knowledge of the latest advances in holistic and alternative medicine to our patients.
- Dr. Jake recently completed the California Institute of Integral Studies’ (CIIS) Certificate in Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy & Research program which is a year long training program designed to prepare therapists to work in the expanding field of psychedelic medicines.
- It can be time-consuming to decipher what’s “good” and what’s “a scam.” With both Western and nontraditional perspectives, we present you with carefully curated options, so you can make the choices that are best for your own health.
Please call or email to schedule an appointment.